Returning Frequently Asked Questions
You've settled into your new "home away from home", and it's time to start thinking about your plans for next year. We enjoy having you and hope that you choose to renew your lease and stay with us! We have put together answers for some common questions to help you with the process. If you need further clarification, please contact us at the office and we will be happy to help!
- What is a “renewal”?
- Are you loving it here and can't imagine leaving at the end of your lease? By signing a renewal, you get to extend your stay at your community!
- How do I renew?
We know how busy you are, so we have made the process as quick and easy as possible. Just complete our Quick App and turn it in at the front desk. It's that simple! We will then email you a lease for you and your guarantor to sign.
- It seems early to renew. I just moved in.
- Renewing now will provide the most benefit to you. By signing early, you will secure your space for next year and have first priority on room and floor preferences. Current residents who apply AND sign their lease by October 31, 2016 will receive a FREE upgrade to Unlimited Meals (both Doubles and Singles), a FREE semester of parking AND a $500 gift card. This offer is ONLY valid during the month of October, so don't miss out! Current residents will have first priority on room requests, including 8th floor single rooms, through October 31!
- I'm graduating in December. Can I still renew?
- Absolutely! Contact the office for details on the options available to you.
- Can I request different roommates?
- We want you to be comfortable here, and we will do everything we can to accommodate your roommate requests - another perk of signing early!